School Closure Decision

School Closure Decision

Due to the uncertainty of tomorrow’s forecast, please be advised that as always, we will make a decision regarding school closures with the health and safety of our children and employees first.

If the weather and forecast in the morning of March 21 is conducive for school and the weather changes once our students have arrived, we may be forced to cancel afterschool activities and/or end the school day early. If that should occur, we will be sure to give you notification as early as possible.

Thank you in advance or your patience and understanding.